TRAN THI THANH HUONG Founder and Executive Director – South Vietnam Rep.
• Masters degree in International Development and Social Change in 2005-2007, Clark University, USA, with International Ford Fellowship Award.
• Former Director of Non-Profit, CAO Social Enterprise, 2019
• Former Director of Center for Service-Learning, Hoa Sen University, 2016-2017
• Former Founding Director and Senior Advisor – Center of Service-Learning, University of Economics and Finance, Ho Chi Minh City, 2018-2019
• Senior Advisor, Center for Engaged Learning, Da Nang Architecture University
• Director and Member of the Board of Directors of LIN Center for Community Development from 2009 to 2018
PHAN TRAN KIEU TRANG Middle Vietnam Rep.
• Master of Urban Design from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Australia, 2012 – 2013
• Head of Community Engaged Learning Center, Lecturer | Danang Architecture University
• Areas of expertise: Urban Planning, Urban Design, Community Development, Community Engaged Learning/Service Learning (CEL/SL).
• Trang Phan has experience in different urban design projects to contribute to Vietnamese society by designing and finding integrative solutions for existing urban settlements.
• In 2013, Trang Phan joined the Faculty of Architecture in Danang University of Architecture (DAU) as a lecturer and found the “Kicodo – Architecture for community” Club in DAU which attracts a lot of students and reaches many achievements in public space development, organic agriculture and community development. She he has focused more on Community Engaged Learning/Service Learning (CEL/SL) since then.
• In the middle of 2018, with a huge encouragement from DAU chairman, she became the Founder and Head of CELC, a pioneering academic CEL institute in central Vietnam.
Vietnam Campus Engage
Tên đầy đủ tiếng Việt: Trung tâm Hợp tác và Phát triển Giáo dục
Tên đầy đủ tiếng Anh: Center for Community Engagement Education
Tên viết tắt- tên giao dich: Vietnam Campus Engage
Địa chỉ: Tầng 14, tòa nhà HM, 412 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường 5, Quận 3, TPHCM
Cơ quan chủ quản: Liên hiệp các Hội Khoa học và Kỹ thuật Việt Nam (VUSTA)
Quyết định thành lập: Số 431/QĐ-LHHVN ngày 25/05/2020
Giấy phép số: A-2259 cấp ngày 29/07/2020 (Bộ Khoa học và Công nghệ)
Mã số thuế: 0316434973
Vietnam Campus Engage
Full name in Vietnamese: Trung tâm Hợp tác và Phát triển Giáo dục
Full name in English: Center for Community Engagement Education
Name short form: Vietnam Campus Engage
Address: Floor 14, HM Building, 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Str., W.5, Dist. 3, HCMC
Affiliation Organization: Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA)
Decision of Establishment: No 431/QĐ-LHHVN dated May 25th, 2020
License No: A-2259 granted July 29th, 2020 (Ministry of Science and Technology)
Tax Identification No: 0316434973
Vietnam Campus Engage is one of the National and Regional partners of Talloires Network, see more in here.